About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Friday, January 9, 2009

11:52 a.m.

There have definitely been three separate occassions where I actually was like "FUCK" I really want a cigarette and it's only 11:53 a.m.

I have not caved.

I have not submitted

I'm about to have my 3rd piece of gum.

I'm allowed to have one every one to 2 hours.

Trying to delay gratification.

Last piece was started at 10:15.

I can have a piece right now.

But I can type too...and then I won't think about the fact that I want a piece of gum.

Gum staring at me.

Opening gum.

SHIT!

Not supposed to have gum until 15 minutes have passed since I last drank something.

Coffee now sticking tongue out at me saying "Nanny nanny boo boo!"

Really foggy - not sleepy so much - foggy.

Feels like a hangover head ... the kind where the headache is gone already, but you're off kilter.

Been dizzy off and on all morning - partially from gum - partially from my vertigo.

Scored amazingly well on this stupid stupid word game I play on line...best score yet...beat my friend.

No body bags lying on the floor.

Although, have not spoken to many people yet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment