About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

37 hours

Smoke free.

Man, but seriously, I have a headache.

Between the snow - again - and the withdrawal, it's tough.

Have so much support coming in from people :)

People really encouraging me.

It truly is helpful.

Physically - very very thirsty.

Interestingly enough - for the past few months my sense of smell has been hyper-sensitive.

Well, I knew that it was going to go off the deep end when I stopped smoking, and it's started already.

Some of it is great, and some, not so great.

Could really smell my shampoo/conditioner in the shower a little while ago. Smelled good.

Could also smell a slight under tone of that musty/moldy smell on my towel which was fresh and clean from the closet.

YUCK! I know me and all the towels are going to have to be re-washed.

Sprayed my perfume on. Whoa, smells different than I thought - isn't that weird. It's stronger, which I expected, but...can't place my finger on it, it's just a different smell.

Then, there are my teeth.

I noticed how REALLY yellow they are.

I mean I know they are yellow from all the years I have smoked and all the coffee I drink...

But I really noticed just a while ago. Will be happy when they are white again.

Have a dentist appointment for a cleaning coming up soon :) That's just a coincidence, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment