About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Friday, January 23, 2009

15 days.

Seriously...I never ever ever want to smoke again....but SERIOUSLY...I feel like shit.

I don't want to do anything...I mean, I want to ...but it's so hard to find the energy to do it. I've been fighting a bug, I think, or I'm fighting depression and it's so inter-mixed for me that I'm really not sure which it is. My legs feel like I've been running a marathon....which I haven't done a thing this week that is physical.

I have a major cramp in my thigh??? How??? Don't have a clue as to how or why it's there, but it is. I find my OCD type of behaviors - yes, don't we all have them, to be getting a bit worse, if not a lot worse.

I still don't want to smoke.

So, honey, there, I updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment