About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

7:15 p.m. 1/10/09

44 hours...

I can now see why some former smokers I know have the cleanest houses I've ever been in.

You have to do something with all that pent up shtuff that you're dealing with.

I just moved all the coaches around and swept, and then reswept and swept again.

I'm edgy, but I'm also hypoglycemic right now.

Dinner's taking a little longer than I thought, but I was on a mission to get the Christmas stuff away.

It's not quite done, but almost.

I've hung up my coat in the closet.

Seems random, right?

Actually, it's not.

I always hung my coat on the newell post at the bottom of the stair because I'd always need it to go back out to have a smoke.

Well, I don't need instant access anymore.

It's hung up in the closet now.

Trying to change my habits.

Trying not to think about it.

Bought cinnamon flavored, tea tree oil toothpicks today to chew on ...it's helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment