About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Preparations

I have purchased a box of 210 pieces of 2mg Nicorette Gum...I have NOT bought a pack of cigarettes to replace the one in my pocket that is almost gone.

I am ready to try this again.

I am worried that I'll fail, again.

I am scared I'll spiral into a depression, again.

I am nervous about biting people's heads off.

I am angry that I may not be in control of how I am feeling on the inside.

I am angry that I may not behave the way I would like to to the people I love.

I am PISSED that I am an addict!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am confident that I really want to stop.

I am determined to make this work eventually.

I am signed up with Committed Quitters.

I am certain my children will be happy about this.

I am sure my husband is too.

I am sure I never want my children to emulate this behavior.

I am worth it - so are they.


TOP 5 REASONS TO STOP:

My Daughter
My 1st Son
My 2nd Son
My Husband
MYSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment