About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Day ONE

I've been up since 6:36 a.m.....tick tock tick tock ... it's now 7:58 a.m. - no gum or cigs yet

Getting very testy

Gum SOON!


8:10 a.m. Feeling VERY VERY testy. Seriously - is this physiological or psychological?? Either way...seriously, every body is grating my last nerve this morning.

8:12 a.m. ...first piece of gum...this stuff is weird - tastes good though. You have to chew it slowly until it tingles, then park it between your cheek and gum for a few minutes until the tingle is gone, then start over and do this again and again.

8:14 a.m. Still tingling...my stomach feels like ... hmmm... remember the first time you drank Peppermint Schnapps - like that. Chewing...more of the same feeling in stomach. Not sure if I actually feel better yet...seems like I may be feeling less like chopping someone's head off though.

Will check in later...will be testing myself out on the real, outside world by 9:30 and have to look presentable.

One last thing...seriously? Is the stomach thing the tingle???

No comments:

Post a Comment