About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

12:30 a.m. 1/10/09

I've officially made it over the 24 hour mark! Pat pat pat!

I'm proud of myself at this moment. I've done good ;)

Was at a book club meeting all night.

Opted not to drink wine.

Had a great time.

Didn't get snippy with anyone.

I have a hard time leaving the house and not going to grab for a cigarette.

Feels weird not to.

Makes me want one more when I realize I can't.

Just thought about how nice field trips with any of the kids will be in the future.

No nic fits...no wondering how I'll sneak off to have one.

No worrying if anyone sees me, smells me, knows where I went. I won't have to go anywhere.

Feel WIDE awake though. Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment