About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day Three

I'm just so tired today. Really really really tired.

I think the mornings are the worst on the tired feelings.

Let's face it, I'm not a morning person, this is no surprise to anyone who knows me, but it's that feeling, of not being awake and functional, multiplied by about 45.

Really, it is.

Just had to have my first piece of gum already.

The coffee doesn't seem to help in the mornings, or at all actually.

Isn't that weird? I wonder if there is some correlation?

I mean, I used to make a cup of coffee and I'd feel awake after I drank it.

I'm staring at my big ass mug and I don't feel anymore awake than I did when I got up a little while ago!

Whatever! I need about three more cups right now.

We didn't make it to church this morning either because I fell back to sleep.

I feel bad actually...I was the one who said to the kids, alright, remember, we're going to church tomorrow. But I could not drag my ass out of bed - no way, no how.

No comments:

Post a Comment