About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Friday, January 9, 2009

12:52 p.m.

For real...now I'm tired. So very very tired.

I've eaten lunch, and now I'm going to lay down.

Perhaps take a nap.

Ya think this could be why people gain weight when they quit? I think it's only part of it.

I purposefully made something really salty tasting for lunch - one, as a reward for not smoking, and two - I needed to really taste something other than the peppery gum.

I have also been thinking about so much today...

Foggy...can't even think how it went exactly, but it was brillian ;)

Working towards normal or something like that and what exactly is going to be normal if I've been smoking since I was 12 which is, broken down in the simplest form, self-medicating???

No comments:

Post a Comment