About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Motivation

I'm not motivated today...I've done some stuff...but really, it's a struggle.

I haven't smoked - woo hoo...and I'm trying to cut myself some slack.

I HAVE stretched and done some sit ups.

I've done some laundry - not folded - but have washed it.

We went sledding...I went...wasn't into it...

I guess what I really mean, is I have done stuff today - but most of it was on my own.

That's really what I wanted - to be on my own today.

The brief conversations I've had today haven't been the nicest.

I bit my husband's head off - sorry honey.

Probably was a little too short with the kids.

I'm much better off being quiet.

Quiet is good right now.

I've not even taken a shower yet today ... that's a little frightening for me.

I can remember the times I've been at my worst depression wise, and it was usually the shower that was the first to go.

Why? I don't know, just feels like such a chore to me to undress, get in the shower, do everything like lotion, yada yada yada, the hair is wet, that needs drying, then you have to get dressed...sounds so silly when it's all typed up ... but it's exhausting thinking about it.

Really just exhausting.

My body really hurt when I woke up this morning too.

I started karate and yoga last week - it's not that kind of hurt - it's a fatigue type of hurt.

I'm muddling through though. Day three is almost over and I've made it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment