About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Goodbyes

I guess I should have marked the date and time of my final cigarette.

It was last night, January 8, 2009 at approximately 11:15 p.m.

No pomp and circumstance.

Although I have been thinking longingly about it all morning; the actual smoking of it, that is.

There were NO big farewells. I was tired and wanted to go to bed and knew it would be my last one.

AND - I was already depressed about the "thought" of quitting again last night - had a crappy night in karate which didn't help my mood!

So, I dragged myself out of bed, went outside, lit up, shivered and shook on the back deck - won't miss that - and barely finished it.

Goodbye and good riddance - hee hee ... so easy to type, I'd light one up right now if I knew I could get away with it.

I hate those people who can have one or two or three or four whenever they feel like it and not have one for months or a week or whatever and be fine!

Hate them.

No. Really. I do. Seriously. I hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment