About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 4

Waking up I didn't feel so bad. I was actually able to go back to how I used to do things:

I'd make coffee, make three lunches, make my little guy's breakfast, get my daughter on the bus, finish the dishes (either load or unload), then put the dog out and have a cig. All of that in the matter of 45 minutes to an hour BEFORE having a smoke.

Couldn't do that for 2 days - had to basically have that gum right away.

Today, nope. Did everything I usually do, then had the gum :)

Makes me feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Had the strangest dreams last night though and really never fell into a deep deep sleep. I felt myself on the periphery all night long.

Yoga in 1 hour and 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment