About Me

I am a wife. I am a mother. I am learning. I am growing. Everyday.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 5

Woke up this morning before I had to... the sleep thing has been funny.

Either I'm exhausted or I'm wired.

Slept GREAT last night...slept horribly the night before.

I need to be doing stuff though...

If I thought I couldn't just chill and relax before, I really can't now. I need to be perpetually busy.

Occupied

Moving

Doing

Something

Anything

It's like I'm trying to get that high from something else that I used to get from smoking.

And, I find myself with a lot more time on my hands.

Which may sound good...but more time to fill up during my day.

Too bad I'm STILL not motivated to do the stuff I really should be doing ...like paperwork, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment